According to the practice of creating an artefact for major
study final project, both the process and results are truly spectacular. In
general it can be divided into two sections: conceptual and technical.
In the initial period, I made the decision to create
magazine related to screen technology, through the suggestion and direction in tutorial,
I took the digital magazine into consideration. It means I need extend the
field for research. How to create a flexible magazine for both physical and
digital form, it is a big challenge during the process of my entire
project. On account of the first experience
to design a complete magazine from the topic, articles, design style, and
contact the digital magazine field, I should get rid of the old-fashioned
concept in memory and search for the new inspiration. I combined science and technology
with fashion style magazine, I produced popular science and add fashion-style
poster including in my magazine to attract a wider range of readers. If I just
introduce the professional science and technology or advanced studies in screen
field, my project will be recognized extremely boring especially in digital
filed, how the attract audiences’ mind at the first sight is the key to
success. Meanwhile I create a funny time travel story in my magazine, it is
also a bright spot from my brain storm. No matter in the design or content,
flexible to two different forms is the largest improvement through my whole
project.
No comments:
Post a Comment