Sunday, 2 September 2012

September In 2012-- Reflection in technology skills improvement


On the other hand, it contains the most technical practice through the project, graphic design software, such as Photoshop, QuarkXPress and Illustrator are the most frequently tools. To achieve the goal of master level, I also use the Dreamweaver to create a simplified website. It is worth to mention about the improvement of Illustrator, I learnt it just around two weeks, it is the weakness link in previous practice, no matter in skill and inspiration, though there is much more room for progress in the future, I have already improve quite a lot at present. I would like to present more practice of skills in my final project, I create a magazine, in addition it is also attached with a website and poster to publicity my magazine. It is not just a promotion method, but also put forward higher requirements in actual skill operation. As a master student, I cannot just be satisfied with local design, I need take all considerations as a director. Screen Cultures pay more attention in inspiration and ideas, after overcoming the one-sidedness, I take a big step forward in my field. I should stand in the point of view as an audience to consider and arrange content, and combine it with professional design skill and management ability. Treat my project as a comprehensive problem is also an requirement to reach the goal of master level.

No comments:

Post a Comment