Personal Learning Outline:
Magazine maybe
referred to as popular press publications because articles are often written by
journalists, who gather information from various sources and synthesize into
their stories or reports. In my project, I choose to create a relatively
complete magazine related to the developing of screen cultures in global area,
I should stand in a journalist’s specialize point of view to documenting a
particular type of reporting. The audience for articles in magazines is usually
the general public, I need take the responsibility of different roles, I should
be a journalist, a designer, an editor, and a reader. I need take the
enjoyment, attractive, graphic sense, professional and accuracy into
consideration, contents should be related to my major study: screen cultures, I
prefer to present the developing and remarkable changes of screen and culture
in a documentation magazine. It is a big challenge to practice my individual flexible
working ability in different roles.
Despite time has
been a media student for five years. I learnt large amounts of professional
knowledge and software until know, I made conclusion and comparison in an
analysis, I select the advanced software—QuarkXPress to create a magazine
combined with Photoshop and other graphic design software as my further
developed existing skills. Illustrator is a “fresh” skill will be acquired in
my work, I am looking forward to taking improvement of this opportunity. I am
planning to create an artefact to introduce my magazine as an advertisement, it
can be a website, an animation flash or a poster, I don’t pursue absolutely
perfect in design, but try to develop and discover more potential to adapt the
future career. In my opinion, inter-disciplinary talent is more useful and
advantaged in media field.
Interview is an
additional and selectable part of my project, I want to improving the
communicating skills and ability to pander the trend of mass media, it is a
necessary skills and ability nowadays.
No comments:
Post a Comment