Sunday, 8 July 2012

June In 2012 -- Tutorial In June 12

The tutorial is designed to help my plan and prepare effectively for my project, I present my planning folder to Ivan and have a discussion with him. The project I have made decision is to create a magazine which is related to Screen and Cultures. Ivan checked each goals of my planning based on the Sign-off Sheet, though it is not perfect I complete each requirement in total. I get the permission to sign off and start with my project. 
During the discussion I was required to divided the time schedule detailed in hours, and each quotation should be related with reference. Due to the interview will be including in my magazine, I was told to apply for the ethics approval as early as possible. Fortunately, I got the printing support in collage lane campus- Steve Williams, it is a quite useful and practical information in this meeting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment