Project
Deliverables:
The artefact of my project is creating a magazine
related to the developing progress of screen history and culture nowadays. The
Screen Cultures programme aims to provide a fresh approach to Media Studies for
the 21st Century with a creative integration of theoretical concepts
and media practice. In an age of rapid media convergence, this course is particularly
attractive to the student who knows their future lies in the media but doesn’t
want to limit their options. I select the history progress and contemporary staff
to interpreting Screen and Cultures. Digital and Mobile Media devices such as
mobile phones and PDA’s are the primary source of portable media from which we
can obtain information and communicate with one another. Screen is a remarkable
symbol in both digital and mobile media field. The screen Cultures program is
for students who want to make their careers in the new media professions, using
new and established media form. Students will have opportunity to create
podcasts. Web pages, poster, video sequences, and much more. I prefer to create
a website as an advertisement to introduce my magazine. It is a way to improved
existing skills and practice advanced skills in one project, flexible ability
is an advantage in Screen Cultures filed.
I will hand in a magazine as the artefact of my
project, and in this you will find a set of devised practices, techniques; I
will hand in the blog dairy, and in this you will find the self and project
management including the identification of each idea inspiration and time
arrangement; I will hand in a list of bibliography to support the information
and theory frame, and in this you will find the informed judgements about the
aesthetic and communicative properties; I will hand in a time planning for the
whole project, and in this you will find I work in an autonomous way, making
good use of time and resources and showing initiative and personal direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment