Project
Documentation Proposal:
On account of my “design decision” is to create a magazine related to “screen
cultures”, it generally published on a regular schedule and contains a variety
of content. Magazine is a periodical publication containing articles and
illustrations, typically covering a particular subject. In my opinion, it was
divided into four sections in my project: First of all, Research—collecting
large amounts of information, data, related articles and theory frame and
foundation; Classification—it is a way to irregular things into the rule.
According to different characteristics types, take the essence to the dregs;
Layout—design of page layout is take an important role in a successful
magazine, if contents can be compared to the “soul” of a magazine, graphic
design is the “ body” of it; Inspection—it is a way to strengthen the accuracy
both in content and design in my project. In conclusion, the four sections will
be the majority recording part in my blog diaries, the mainly target of project
documentation through the whole project.
Due to the
different proportion, I arrange the corresponding time schedule for each
section, I will keep documenting the process with a 150 words blog diary at the
end of my working day of project. It is a hierarchy of text, images, media
objects and data. I will give a detailed or annotated bibliography for my
research, and if it is possible, I prefer to contained some interviews and
M-O-S in my contents, it will come down to a podcast documentation. In the
meantime, I will keep the copy of each tutorial and inspiration brain storm in
a picture or poster form to present the “changing” and “improving” in my
project.
I prefer to
choose Blog to record the documentation of my project because of the limitation
of language, I am lack of confidence to present the completely even the
detailed ideas in a podcast or any other sound and video form applied to such
“huge” project. What’s more, magazine is a graphic design publication, blog
dairy is more particularity and suitable for my documentation.
Username: jessiemdia@gmail.com
Password: arron123
No comments:
Post a Comment