Friday, 31 August 2012

August In 2012-- Evaluation of Design


With the regard to the design style, the core ideology is “simple” and “quality”.  From the consideration of the type of magazine, I don’t prefer to create a colourful and complicated design, it rebelled against the style. My magazine should be neat and I want the page that includes layout, blog, trends and ideas. It is important that various elements on a page to be aligned as much as possible to create a visual flow, making it easier for the audiences to read the page. I choose complete picture as the background for both the cover front and back pages, it is correspond with uniform style. Furthermore, I designed a specific logo for branding in the front page of cover, it was combined with initial letters of “screen culture”, and brand is a necessary part similarity with the soul to a magazine. However, there is something idiosyncratic, irregular, and particular in design, like the layout of the screen exhibition. The inspiration of this page comes from a fashion magazine, female always be attract with the various of model posters, visual sense will be more lively than the words description, that was the original intention of birth of this page. As well as the content, I also create an additional part—poster for magazine. It is a marketing promotion method to attract audiences’ mind and interesting. Cosmetics Company makes the use of the sample sack for product promotion, my poster may be nearly as great. It should be noted that the poster is bright-coloured to achieve the goal of impressive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment