Monday, 27 August 2012

July In 2012-- Tutorial In July

It is a necessary and meaningful to project, it gives me the direction through my overall situation. According to the discussion and suggestion from Ivan, I was required to write there articles including one 1000 words and two 500 words. Based on my description of my ideas, Ivan gave there possible of my articles: 1. profile of a person, she or he should be famous in screen field; 2. a review of technology related to screen filed; 3. the future possible. It was clearly to show what need I do for my magazine. Meanwhile, I need create the " Branding" for my artefact, the style, content and audience should also be taken into consideration. Ivan suggest me to search for the mock-up cover design style as a sample, the representative one is " DUMMIES", it is more related to my project in the style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment