This is an additional page including in my magazine, it seems like an advertisement poster as the usual magazine, but it is not for benefit. I select represent products from each different time, actually I want to make my magazine more completely like a real one then I designed for this page. I give the headline of " Technology bring us happiness" to show the importance of screen technology in our daily life. Each of the photos related in this page has been edited and selected carefully, I try me best to present a good vision effective, I use the software of photoshop and Illustrator for designing.
Reference:
1. http://www.iphoneproguide.com/iphone-lens-kit/
3. http://www.portwallpaper.com/image/28374-ipod-nano-blue.html
4. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/ipod/images/28320788/title/ipod-photo
5. http://www.doobybrain.com/2009/08/20/press-images-of-the-first-generation-ipod-5gb/
6. http://www.imedicalapps.com/2010/09/medical-ipad-stand-offers-a-unique-solution-to-health-care-use/
7. http://allthingsd.com/20120502/spotify-finally-shows-up-on-the-ipad/
8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Courtbean's_Kindle_Fire.jpg
9. http://www.the-digital-reader.com/2011/12/04/review-amazon-kindle-basic-k4/#.UDPlBrGPVRI
10. http://www.chicnwild.co.uk/index.php?cPath=24_135
11.http://www.hcbe.net/tsc/technology-services-center.aspx
12. http://www.hitechreview.com/pictures/viewsonic-vg2236wm-led/viewsonic-vg2236wm-led_4.html
13.http://midastouch.goldgenie.com/2010/04/05/hello-kitty-ipod-nano-by-goldgenie-coming-soon/
14.http://www.fanpop.com/spots/television/images/296019/title/old-school-tv-photo
15. http://blog.pixelbreaker.com/screensaver/iphone-polarclock-released
16. http://www.theapplepress.com/2007/06/22/gigantic-iphone-displays-now-fully-functional/
17. http://www.corrieblog.tv/2011/12/the_best_techno.html
18. http://www.led-display-screens.com/LED-display/Multi-Function-LE-display.html
19. http://www.quitor.com/amazing-future-laptop-images.html
20. http://www.topdesignmag.com/future-of-internet-search-mobile-version/
21. http://indulgy.com/post/L6skD6WvP1/twosided-transparent-touchscreen-prototype-japa
22.http://www.123rf.com/photo_4235620_concept-of-secure-data-by-touch-screen--future- technology.html
23.http://www.vensdesign.com/future-shower-with-touch-screen-control-panel/future-shower-with-touch-screen-control-panel-2/
24.http://www.flash-watch.com/touch-screen-watches/2011-fashionable-touch-screen-led-watches.html
25.http://photographerjob.org/forensic-photographer-job-vacancies/
No comments:
Post a Comment