The first part I want to create is review of screen technology history, it is more related to " culture" in my opinion. I select the touch screen developing history as my target including in my article. Touch screen has become an essential part of people's daily life at the moment, it seems like a thing of the future. It is widely use in mobile, tablet computer, banks and ticket machine. It has experienced a long process to get today's success in technology. According to the description, touch screen is quite suitable for my magazine. Thursday, 30 August 2012
July In 2012-- Review part of history in magazine
The first part I want to create is review of screen technology history, it is more related to " culture" in my opinion. I select the touch screen developing history as my target including in my article. Touch screen has become an essential part of people's daily life at the moment, it seems like a thing of the future. It is widely use in mobile, tablet computer, banks and ticket machine. It has experienced a long process to get today's success in technology. According to the description, touch screen is quite suitable for my magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment